Are you aged between 16-25 years and passionate about mental health and wellbeing?
You are invited to attend our interactive workshop to become a ‘Youth Connector’ in the Muswellbrook LGA.
– The role of a Youth Connector
– How to talk to friends about being mentally healthy
– How to assist others to get involved in the community
– Information about the Act-Belong-Commit campaign in Muswellbrook LGA
– Access to the Youth Connector Facebook group
– Certificate of participation
– Youth Connector t-shirt
– Afternoon tea
To register or for more information contact Carly on email@example.com or call 0438 264 610