JOIN THE 10,000 STEPS COMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Date: Sunday 1st-28th September 2019
Duration: 4 weeks
Team Goal: 1,400,000 steps
Register by Thursday 29th August to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
1. Organise a team of five (friends, work colleagues, family) & choose a team name & captain
2. Don’t have a team? Register your interest with Carly & we can organise a team for you!
3. Each team member must register as a participant on the 10,000 steps website 10000steps.org.au
4. Once everyone in your team has registered submit your team to email@example.com (include team name, participant names & email addresses)
5. Download the 10,000 steps app to record your steps
6. Like and follow us on Facebook for challenge updates facebook.com/muswellbrookhealthyandwell
WHAT WILL I NEED?
To track your steps you will need a personal activity tracking device or use of smart phone pedometer app.
Each team member is responsible for recording their own steps. You can sync your FitBit or Garmin device or record your steps directly using the 10,000 steps app.
PRIZES AWARDED TO:
1. Team with the highest steps – 1 month membership to Anytime Fitness + gym pack (Muswellbrook location only)
2. Individual with the highest steps – 3 month membership to Personal Training by Karen (Muswellbrook)
3. Most improved team – group yoga class with True Blue Yoga (Aberdeen)
4. Most improved individual – 1 month Gym & Swim membership Muswellbrook Aquatic Centre
*Prizes have been kindly donated by local businesses